Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Have you ever heard of Soapberries?

Today I learned a new fact that I wish to share with all of you, I went to instructables.com and  I found a very interesting piece of information on cleaning, how to use  berries to wash your clothes!! this soapberries are used all over the world and have been used for probably thousands of years to wash, contains saponins active ingredient used to make soaps, albeit the name of soap, savon, jabon...anyways This berry is recomended for cleaning and you might used it to wash your body because contains no chemicals however it's irritant on the eyes, in case you want to use it as shampoo. I've been always afraid of chemicals we use in our bodies, and I bet there is much more natural practices in folk remedies we can use instead of cosmetics often linked with cancer.. thanks for reading

No comments:

Post a Comment

Labels