Thursday, July 1, 2010

Day Dreaming vacation In Bruge Belgium

The fisrt time I visited Bruges , I was 14 and it was in the summer of '93, it was love at fisrt sight, Bruges has been ever since in my dreams, last time I visted I took my whole- and small- family with me, we had the time of our lives, you can stroll in Bruges at 3 a.m whithout fear, it's clean streets, it's perfect charming canals leads to enchanted  inner gardens and historic buildings. This city has much more to offer, I promise you won't forget  the best  chocolate, fine lace boutiques, flavored beer, mussels and scargots, Bruges is sure a feast to the senses.
In case you plan to visit Belgium in summer or fall, consider taking at leat a day trip in Bruges, you won't regret it. Pictures from The Triptiek  B&B in the Heart of Bruges.

3 comments:

  1. I would love to visit Belgium but for now I have to live vicariously through others. Love the photos.
    xo, Sherry

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow--what a gorgeous blog!!!!
    I have a Linky party coming up next Friday...
    I thought you might want to post on it!
    Just zip over to hear the details!
    HUGS,
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow fantastic location for Vacation . really nice posting

    ReplyDelete

Labels